February 28, 2024
North Island JOB FAIR
North Island Mall, Port Hardy
10am – 4pm
The Port Hardy Chamber of Commerce is pleased to, once again, join with NIEFS (North Island Employment Foundation Services) to present the North Island Job Fair on Wednesday February 28, 2024 from 10 am to 4 pm.
The event is free and open to the public and provides an excellent opportunity for employers and local businesses and organizations to promote their companies and connect directly with job seekers and potential employees.
Whether you are looking to fill casual, contract, full-time, part-time or seasonal positions you will be able to get that information out to hundreds of job seekers, community members and students in a short amount of time.
· 30 + exhibitors
· In 2023 more than 400 people attended (community, job seekers, students)
· Direct access to eager job seekers
· Receive free marketing and promotions through our online job board, event poster, website, social media channels and local media
· Networking opportunities with other businesses and organizations
· There is no cost to participate
· North Island Mall located at 9250 Trustee Road, Port Hardy, BC V0N 2P0
There may still be exhibitor space available – contact Chris Callanan for information.